25 Eylül 2018 Salı

 TEXT-1
 Hello Mr.President. I am writing this letter for an important reason. I am really excited to share my idea with you. I want to share the story of a lovely person who did wonderful things for community.

   His name is Berka Çörekçi. Last year , tsunami hit the city and a lot of people died. He was at the city while tsunami coming to the city. There were few childs at the park and in the buildings. They waited for rescue. Berke tried to rescue them and he did it. He carried childs to safe places. He saved lifes of 15 children but he never asked for money or an award. I met him in a shopping center yesterday and I was impressed from his character.

   I want you to reward him. No matter what the reward is going to be. Because he deserves it.

1 yorum:

  1. :) While reading the text, I enjoyed and entertained a lot. Could you please correct this mistake? He was at the city while tsunami was coming to the city.

    YanıtlaSil