14 Ekim 2018 Pazar

Different Understandings

I have read an article about how young people feel their methods differ to that of their parents.I want to talk about my thoughts on this topic.

We all know differences between parents and their kids.They are a bit old fashioned about technologhy.They have smartphones like teenagers do.But their usage of phones and their understanding of phones are different.They are not using social media so much but teenagers love surfing the web , using social media.Parents think phones are just for calling someones or messaging family members.Actually ,they don't understand new inventions in phone industry or they are not interested in to understand because they have no need to use phone for anything except calling.

We can give talks about new technologies to them but I dont think it is necessary.I believe that next generations of our world will understand better.

This is all I want to say.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder