14 Ekim 2018 Pazar

New Cinema Complex

Today I want to talk about new cinema complex opened in our town 1 month ago.And I want to tell my first impressions about this new entertainment center.

I visited new complex 3 times and I can say I liked it.The building has 2 floors.It has 8 saloons so you don't need to worry.It has space for everyone in our town.First floor of the cinema is child floor.It is for kids between 5-15 years old.Second floor is adult floor.You can watch variety of films in second floor ,especially horror films.They provide one of the best services for a cinema .It has a restaurant in it.It has a resting place if you have time left before your film.Also employees are so kind and friendly so you can ask any question about cinema if you want.I forgot the most important part.It has a special feature that makes this place different from other cinemas.'Ticket-saver' is for ones who can lost his/her ticket or cant come to the cinema for a reason.System pays your money back in that case.

These were my thoughts on new cinema complex.I hope you liked it and I hope you can have a chance to visit the place.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder