14 Ekim 2018 Pazar

Healthy Eating

Hello readers,today i want to talk about a course ,a healthy eating course that i found a chance to attend.

The course I took is about healthy eating and the importance of healthy eating.I took this course with my school class and i want to talk about what i learned and my thoughts on healthy eating.They told that teenagers have bad habits like eating unhealthy foods such as pizza, hamburger, cips.They explained effects of these bad foods.They told us we can have pretty important health problems in next years.We were all shocked while they are saying health problems we can have in next years if we keep doing these.They said they can help to stop bad habits and they gave us programs,some tricks to help us start healthy eating.

I fully agree to them.Teenagers really like 'ready to eat' foods and we should warn them before things go worse.And I think my class mates are thinking same like me.

Shortly,that was a excellent experience and a life lesson I cannot forget in my entire life.I hope my report will make some people realise about good effects of healthy eating.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder